Workshop "Climate Vulnerability Index (CVI) at UNESCO Wadden Sea - Phase 1"
The invitation-only international expert workshop “Climate Vulnerability Index (CVI) at UNESCO Wadden Sea. Phase 1: Outstanding Universal Value (OUV) vulnerability” will be held at the Center for Earth System Research and Sustainability (CEN) on 10-11 February 2020. It's aims are to
- Understand the Climate Vulnerability Index (CVI) framework and its application in the Wadden Sea
- Understand the significant values that comprise the OUV for the Wadden Sea and assess condition and trend
- Understand future climate change scenarios facing the Wadden Sea
- Assess the climate stressors impacting the values of the Wadden Sea and select key climate stressors
- Evaluate vulnerability of OUV to key climate stressors, considering exposure, sensitivity and adaptive capacity for selected climate scenario